500 WATTS BICYCLE – WHY SETTLE FOR LESS?
From the maker of the world’s fastest and longest range electric motor scooters!
The HarpiE is:
- A dual purpose bike. You can drive it on the road and take it into the dirt with its fat knobbie tires. But Stromer Sport and Elite and Specialized are road only bikes. Why restrict yourself? Switch the HarpiE tires to road tires and go even further and faster.
- Lighter than a Stromer Sport or Elite and A lot less money than a Stromer Sport or Elite while offering hydraulic disk brakes, full adjustable front suspension that Stromer does not along with full fenders and lights and a 25% larger battery capacity for more range.
- Radically less money than a Specialized Turbo, with more control, including a throttle, 200% of the Turbo power, and the ZEV is dirt capable also. Save thousands, go faster, and quicker, run further.
Only ZEV offers the combination of:
- Big 180 mm Hydraulic disk brakes
- 48 volt 720 wh, (576 nominal) battery (Samsung 18650/2900mA cells)
- 500 watts of motor power continuous, 750 watts peak power.
- Adjustable front suspension forks
- 9 speed Shimano
- A concealed battery in a balanced frame
- Fenders standard
- Ultralight hollow aluminum side stand with “big foot” that does not sink in the mud
- Full light package standard
- Full control computer system
- 20 mph speed in max PAS power, max speed setting. And on knobby tires too!
- 26 X 1.95 rims and tires with puncture resistant construction.
- The best range and value of any Ebike in the market under $4,000 (and beats many of the more expensive ones too). Range has been reached of 62 miles on light assist on dirt trail. Considering the knobby tires, that is very good. Others may claim more, but realizing it is another thing.
All in a one hand pickup 53 lb package