THE ELECTRIC PERFORMANCE SCOOTER!
6.1 Kw (6100 WATTS) OF CONTINUOUS POWER
7.3 Kw (7300 Watts) of peak power
The S-6100 will run 101 kmph / 61-64 mph speeds with the rider sitting upright from a 1/4 mile / .4 km standing start.
- Quicker acceleration than any Japanese 250 cc road motorcycles and scooters in on track comparison testing (with exception of Kawasaki Ninja 250). This means you can easily outrun cars at traffic lights to stay with the flow.
- More hill climbing ability than any other electric motor scooter on the market with the standard speed motor.
- Best warranty in the industry. Two years versus the competition’s two months.
- Speed 6.1 Kw (6100 WATTS) OF CONTINUOUS POWER. 7.3 Kw (7300 Watts) of peak power.
Speed – 101 kph / 62 mph.
****All comparison information taken directly from competitor websites and sales brochures and from letters from their staff
- Range – depends upon terrain, weather, and carrying load. Our range is measured on flat land under SAE standard conditions.
– 54 miles at 50 mph
– 72 miles at 28 mph
– 84 miles at 12 mph
***In full power range tests with two 185 lb riders the bike was driven on an airport in repeated 1/4 mile drag races for 16 miles at 100% full power and speed before the battery was drained. Commuter owners are riding 20 miles one way at 60-65 mph.
- Curb Weight – 340 lbs / 154 kg. Gross Weight – 759 lbs / 345kg. Passenger and load carrying allowance – 419 lbs. 3.48 Kwh lithium battery capacity.
- Gross Weight – 759 lbs / 345kg
- Passenger and load carrying allowance – 419 lbs
- 3.48 Kwh Lithium battery capacity.