THE WORLD’S LONGEST RANGE AND FASTEST PRODUCTION E BICYCLE
750 WATTS E BICYCLE, THE MAXIMUM LEGAL POWER UNDER THE FEDERAL LAW FOR A BICYCLE.
WHY WOULD YOU HAVE ANYTHING LESS?
What else would you expect from the maker of the world’s fastest and longest range electric motor scooters?
THE WORLD’S FASTEST E Bicycle. 34 Mph / 56 Kmh on full power PAS while pedaling.
THE WORLD’S LONGEST RANGE Street Legal E Bicycle. 12 Ah battery, 48 volts, 720 wh peak capacity, 40 Nm of motor torque.
This bike is made in two variants.
1) 34 mph on full power pedal assist, twist grip throttle (20 mph motor only)
2) 25 mph with pedal assist, no throttle (20 mph motor only)
Both bikes have the same hill climbing ability. The difference is only speed and the addition of a throttle for technical riding in the rough. The reason for the difference is the laws in some states or country restrict the bike to no throttle and lower speeds to fit under the bicycle laws. For those country that require the power while on the road to be limited, ZEV will set the power as you ask.
Only ZEV offers the combination of:
- Big 180 mm Hydraulic disk brakes for anti fade, steeper grades, heavier riders.
- 48 volt, 12 ah, 720 wh (540 nominal) battery (Samsung 18650/2900mA cells)
- 750 watts of motor power nominal. 1,200 watts peak power. 40 Nm of torque.
- Double triple tree downhill front forks.
- 9 speed Shimano
- A concealed battery in a balanced frame
- Fenders standard
- Full light package standard
- Full control computer system standard
- 34 mph speed in max PAS power, max speed setting. The speed champion of the EBikes. And on knobby tires too! (computer control allows for EEC maximums)
- 26 X 2.1 rims and tires with puncture resistant construction.
- The best range of any Ebike in the market under $5,000 (and beats many of the more expensive ones too). 61 miles has been reached on light assist power on hard road. Driving on hard dirt trail the range for the same rider 51 miles were reached. This was achieved on a variety of hills and not just flat road driving. Driving on flat roads allows for more range. We have not seen anyone achieve less than 45 miles even in the high assist mode. (Other company may claim equal or more, but without the big battery of the ZEV, they are just claims, not fact)
All in a one hand pickup 59 lb package
The Valkyri-E is:
- A dual purpose bike. You can drive it on the road and take it into the dirt with its fat knobbie tires. But Stromer and Specialized are road only bikes. Why restrict yourself? Switch the tires and you have a scorcher of a road bike.
- Lighter than a Stromer Platinum, with a larger battery, 50% more power, 30% faster, and a lot less money. Save money, run further, quicker, and faster.
- Radically less money than a Specialized Turbo, faster, and with more control, including a throttle, 300% of the Turbo power, and the ZEV is dirt capable also. Save thousands, go faster, and quicker, run further.
- Radically far better balance and quality than the Prodeco Outlaw, with 25% larger battery and avoid the bolt together, non integrated chassis.
- The same price as the Stomer Elite, but the ZEV offers full front suspension, 50% more power, and a larger battery. Go faster, further, and quicker with a much better ride and handling.
- A second battery for the Valkyri-E is $450, far less than for Stromer.