WELCOME TO THE ZEV LRC TRIKES SCOOTERS!
To 15 kw Continuous Output
THE WORLD’S LONGEST RANGE AND FASTEST TRIKE ELECTRIC MOTOR SCOOTER
- All wheels lean in a corner.
- The ultimate in cornering grip, braking, and general stability to cope with slippery or rough conditions.
- No tendency to tip or lift a wheel in turns.
- The bike can be leaned at high angles just like a two wheeled motorcycle/scooter.
The ZEV LRC has become well known, respected, and regarded as the top performing electric motor scooter in the world. Constant work on brakes, handling, range, and speed have made it the world class leader.
Now, based on customer request, we have introduced the ZEV LRC trike after several years of testing and tweaking. The goal was to offer more all road “sure footed” handling and to make it easier for a broader segment of the population to ride.
- All controls including the brakes are on the hand. All hand brakes, no foot brake allows more people to be able to ride.
- The bike is fitted with a parking brake on the right hand brake.
- The bike will stand upright when stopped once the upright control lock on the left hand brake has been engaged.
- This is a tilting/leaning design where all wheels lean going through a turn. In this style trike design, the inside of the turn front wheel does not lift and break traction as on non leaning trike designs.
- The bike has reverse to aid handling and enable backing up on the motor power alone.
- In some USA states such as California and some European country, a trike does not require a motorcycle license and can be driven on a car license. In other states, taking the license test on a trike causes the State to offer the test on a larger course with more room with more leeway to pass the test.
- Seat height of only 28 inches, yet leg room for riders over 6 ft 2 and up.
- For Europe, to comply with trike rules, the bike has an independent, mechanical parking brake on the rear wheel (in addition to the hydraulic parking brake on the front wheels)